PASTORAL AND SPIRITUAL SERVICES AT SKYLINE
One of the things that makes the Skyline Wellness program stand out is its unique attention to the spiritual dimensions of healthy living as we age. Spiritual care is offered to everyone within our diverse community in an inclusive and welcoming way. We extend support during life’s transitions, encouragement in developing a sense of community and belonging—and compassion for both the ordinary and the difficult of times.
We also offer a variety of programs to nurture faith and bring depth to one’s spirituality. All are part of the many services offered at Skyline on a daily basis. Learn more about the lifestyle our community offers here.
INTRODUCING OUR CHAPLAIN
Our Chaplain, Elizabeth Graham, an ordained Presbyterian minister, is here full-time Sunday-Thursday to address your spiritual needs and provide pastoral care. Rev. Graham makes home/hospital visits, offers grief counseling and provides comfort and support to those whose lives are in transition. Opportunities for strengthening one’s spiritual wellness is available through programs such as: Poetry and Prayer, Visual Journaling for Loss, Sacred Circles, Labyrinth Meditation, and Wit and Wisdom.
You are welcome to stop by Elizabeth’s office at any time (adjacent to the 5th floor exercise room).
SPIRITUAL SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
- Sunday Worship – 1st Sunday/mo., Episcopalian; 2nd, 3rd & 4th Sunday/mo. – Non-denominational
- Reflections on Life Discussion – Sundays
- Meditation – Mondays and Thursdays
- Catholic Communion – Tuesdays
- Bible Study – Wednesdays
- Interfaith Contemplative Prayer – Wednesdays
- Programs during Advent and Lent
- Memorial Events throughout the year
- Informational activities for the Jewish High Holy Days, Kwanzaa, Passover and Ramadan
For more information or to schedule a personal tour, give us a call at (206) 405-4100 or fill out the form on this page.