Have you heard of a walking score? It’s a calculated score that takes into account several factors of accessibility in real estate.
First Hill is considered one of the most pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods in Seattle—so much so it’s been dubbed a Walker’s Paradise by WalkScore.com, earning a very high 97 out of 100 points. Follow this link, click on the map, and see our walkable neighborhood for yourself!
Skyline residents are FIT because they walk everywhere. And when the weather’s drizzly they use our driver or simply cab it. You’re always just minutes to the best that Seattle has to offer.
Performing Arts & Cultural Venues
- Fifth Avenue Theatre
- Benaroya Hall
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Act Theatre
- The Paramount
- The Moore Theatre
- The Showbox
- The Seattle Rep
- Frye Art Museum
- The Central Library part of The Seattle Public Library
- Regal Meridian 16 is only .7 miles away
- Pacific Place Theatre, located in the Pacific Place Shopping Center downtown
- Safeco Field and Century Link Field are visible from many Skyline apartments. We’re so close, we can even hear the cheers of the 12th Man from our rooftop decks!
- Seattle University is just blocks away. As a Division 1 University, there are many spectating opportunities. The 2013-14 Seattle University women’s and men’s soccer team both had appearances at the Division I NCAA tournament.
Skyline is close to several places of worship. Some of these include:
Besides the beautiful architecture and contemporary vibe at Skyline, the main reason that some residents choose to move here is to be close to Seattle’s excellent medical care. Most of our region’s major providers are just a short walk away.
- Pacific Medical Centers
- Minor & James Clinic
- Virginia Mason
- Swedish First Hill, and more!
For more information or to schedule a personal tour, give us a call at (206) 405-4100 or fill out the form on this page.