WE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DEFINING MOMENT.
More than any other time you want to know you’re making the right decision for your loved one – one that honors their privacy and independence and ensures their well-being for the future. Please be assured you can count on Skyline, Seattle’s leader in long-term and memory care services.
At Skyline, we are continuing to develop our approach to memory care that is person-centered. This means that we adapt our behavior to the resident’s behavior, likes and dislikes and not the other way around.
It’s key to understand each individual and this begins with learning everything we can from the resident’s family and then provide a private suite, creating an environment that’s familiar and comfortable.
Intellectual and wellness programs are provided daily to enrich the lives of our residents. The cuisine is delicious and comes from the same chef’s kitchen as our independent side of the community. All of this adds up to a satisfying lifestyle.
- A personalized care plan tailored to meet each resident’s unique needs and desires
- Cultural, social, educational and spiritual enrichment activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living that encourage independence and self-sufficiency
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Concierge services
- Medication monitoring and assistance
- Three delicious chef-prepared dining times
The care team at Skyline hasn’t stopped here. We are strategizing how to continue to evolve our memory care into a world-class program. Skyline offers a progressive and flexible environment designed for maximum life satisfaction.
To learn more, give us a call at (206)407-1750 or call (206)405-4100. We’re here as your resource.
Skyline’s new memory support living option features upscale, private apartments, beautiful design and quality brain health programming.
Call (206) 405-4100 to RSVP or ask for more information. You can also schedule a personal visit.
THE NEW MEMORY SUPPORT NEIGHBORHOOD IS TRULY DESIGNED FOR LIVING
When it comes to emotional wellness— environments mean a lot—and in fact are even more meaningful for people experiencing cognitive difficulties.
That’s why Skyline set out to create an intimate neighborhood of 12 apartments that truly feels residential.
Why You’ll Love It
- Spacious private one-bedroom and deluxe studio apartments designed for memory support. Complete with a private bathroom.
- Leading brain health programming including Sing Fit, Elderwise and a licensed nurse on staff 24 hours a day.
- Beautiful environment– upscale, tasteful, bright, sunlit and full of Seattle views.
- All-inclusive pricing = predictable pricing.
Every resident in the Memory Support Neighborhood will have their own private, one-bedroom or deluxe studio apartment complete with a private bathroom.
Residential and Care Options
Skyline is a true continuing care retirement community (CCRC) offering independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services.
Let us know how we can help you. Call 206-405-4100.