At Skyline our philosophy is to provide excellent medical care and therapies in beautiful environments that offer privacy, a friendly atmosphere and excellent aesthetics like aromatherapy and other pluses. Not to mention delicious foods that come from the same gourmet kitchen used for independent living residents—which means fresh, locally sourced foods and some organics prepared in an attractive and appetizing way.
Many people are surprised to learn that they can use their Medicare allotment for rehabilitation at the premier Skyline the same as they could any other provider.
We offer both short- and long-term rehabilitation and therapy services that are designed to provide the extra amount of help you need to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible.
Our therapy and rehabilitation services are all conveniently located in the same beautiful building that is well appointed and offers private apartments for recovery. Services include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy where skilled pathologists and therapists apply the most advanced treatments and technologies to help people reach their optimum levels.
At Skyline, you’ll find trained staff, private apartments and an extremely high quality of care.
For people who’ve recently experienced a fall or have had an orthopedic surgery, good physical therapy makes for a successful recovery. Our therapy services include:
- Orthopedic surgery rehabilitation
- Balance improvement and fall risk-reduction
- Strength conditioning to get muscles building and working again
- Accident or incident recovery such as from a fall that might have caused a bone fracture
Speech Language Pathology Services
Experiencing an aneurysm, stroke or a heart event can cause neurological problems affecting speech and motor skills. At Skyline, we specialize in these services.
- Language ability and cognitive training
- Alternative communication strategies such as sign language
- Swallowing ability and diet textures
After a medical injury or incident, many people need to retrain their bodies to do daily tasks such as use the bathroom on their own or work in the kitchen and walk around the house. Skyline offers a variety of therapies to help people get back up and running and home!
- Muscle strength and joint range of motion
- Mobility improvement to help regain the ability to perform daily tasks
- Energy conservation
Distinctive Community Amenities
Enjoy the best environment while you heal and rejuvenate.
- Inviting areas for family and friends
- Arts center, fitness center and media room
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site salon
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Access to a full continuum of care
- Assistance with scheduled transportation
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour hour emergency call response systems
If you’re considering a surgery or are looking for rehabilitation services for someone you care about, give us a call at (206) 880-7425, or contact us online. Let us answer your questions or come in to see Skyline and learn more!